The EUHubs4Data project has allocated 5.8M Euros to provide support to third parties to undertake up a set of data-driven cross-border experiments through three rounds of open calls.
ahedd has joined EUHubs4Data as a GOLD Data i-Space and is supporting the 2nd Open Call for experiments. We are inviting SMEs (including start-ups) and groups of web entrepreneurs to propose experiments that make use of the EUHubsData federated catalogue of data-driven services and datasets for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
During this open call EUH4D will grant 14 experiments with a financial support of 60.000€ per experiment.
📅 Deadline: By February 1st, 2022 (17:00 CET)
Experiments that make use of the services included in the federated catalogue, proposing combinations of them for the development of innovative products or advanced services.
- Involve, a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5 data-driven services from the federated catalogue, provided by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 different DIHs, where at least one DIH comes from a different country than the one of the applicant.
- Use, at least, one dataset in the experiment regardless it is from the EUHubs4Data catalogue of datasets or external to the catalogue.
- Contribute to the specific challenges set up by one (or several) of the European Data Spaces presented within the framework of the European Data Strategy or identify other data-driven challenge(s) of other sectors not included in the current Data Spaces where the experiment can contribute to.
- Achieve Key Exploitable Results (KER) that could be delivered to market in the form of innovative data driven product or service.
- Contribute to the KPIs of the EUHubs4Data project.
ahedd is offering the following services that SMEs can select to include in their experiments:
- AI Training & Consulting for data-driven strategy
- Monitoring of impact and public feeling in Web content
- Dynamic Data Integration as a Service
- Autonomous navigation for mobile robots and UAVs
- Cloud-native applications
For more information on our services, please contact us!
Interested SMEs may find additional information and apply here.