i4Trust is a collaborative initiative boosting the development of innovative services around new data value chains in multiple sectors.
i4Trust is building a sustainable ecosystem where companies will be able to create innovative services by means of breaking “data silos” through sharing, re-using and trading of data assets.
i4Trust launched its first Open Call to select up to 16 Bottom-Up Experiments (“Experiments”) in order to:
- Mobilize DIH and European Companies to understand the demand for data, establish data-sharing partnerships and identify concrete use cases relying on trusted and effective sharing of data
- Support the aforementioned entities in adopting the user-friendly and proven technologies for data sharing based on CEF-compatible iSHARE and FIWARE Building Blocks, which cover all the operational, legal, technical and governance aspects related to data sharing
Experiments have to be proposed by a consortium made up of the following types of applicants:
- SMEs/slightly bigger companies
- Digital Innovation Hubs
Proposals are requested to have at least 4 entities per experiment, 1 DIH and a minimum of 3 SMEs/slightly bigger companies.
All of them established in EU member states, in Associated Countries, or in the United Kingdom.
The selected experiments will become part of the customized 9-month i4Trust Mentoring Program, which includes:
- Financial support up to €120,000.00 per experiment
- Refinement of the proposed Use-Case definition
- Mentoring support for workforce re/up-skilling
- Mentoring support on legal, operational, technical and business matters
- Support on i4Trust technologies (building blocks)
Submission of Applications Starts on: May 12, 2021 (10:00, CEST)
Submission Deadline: September 6, 2021 (14:00, CEST)
More information: https://i4trust-open-call.fundingbox.com/