Skills you will develop
The participants of this program will gain the knowledge and skillset, allowing them to:
- Explain important AI concepts, terms and techniques
- Have a common language and understanding of AI across teams & disciplines
- Integrate AI concepts and components into the: (a) product development (MVP and future extensions) (b) service design and provision, (c) optimization of internal processes
- Adopt a data-driven strategy (ethical, secure and legal-by-design)
- Design and implement a successful AI Roadmap
- Communicate the business value of AI to decision-makers or investors
- Communicate AI insights to customers
Setting the Foundation
- What is AI? What is not AI?
- AI and related terms
- Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Deep Learning, Data Mining, Data Analytics, etc.
- What can AI do for you?
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Other AI-related tasks
- AI Applications & Use cases
- AI & Data revisited
- Why is data critical?
- Annotation as a process
- Data risks and mitigation
- Sustainable data collection
Integrating AI into your Company/Organisation (Hands-on)
- Leading an AI project
- Critical legal and ethical considerations
- Integrating AI into a system
- Evaluating performance
- Sustainability of AI systems
- Implementing AI in your Company
- Describe and discuss alternative use cases
- Understand the time-frame
- Describe the 1st project
- Form an AI roadmap for 6-12 months
- Communicating AI to investors/customers
- Publications or patents?
- Open source solutions
- Models vs source code
- Talking with customers
- Talking with investors
What you will take away
- A tailor-made AI roadmap
We co-create a tailor-made plan for implementing AI in your company.
- Outline of the first 1-2 projects for further development
The company brings in identified needs. We help in defining the 1-2 quick-win and value-generating projects that address those needs with the use of AI.
- A certificate of attendance
- Membership in the active community of “1000 Pioneers for AI in Greece”
“An amazing opportunity to meet AI, understand it and explore how it can help you, spending two days with very interesting people and ideas!”
“Simple, human approach which makes a very complex matter very understandable by non-technical people. Delivered by a very experienced, knowledgeable, friendly and well-prepared team.”
“A must-do workshop!”